This feature is only available for customers on an Enterprise plan, and is restricted to Owner and Admin user roles. Please contact your Customer Support Manager or [email protected] for more information.
If the child organizations within your enterprise all use different sign on methods, you can use the Enterprise Organization Single Sign-On feature to set the same method across all your organizations. You can either set up single-sign by providing Security Access Markup Language (SAML) configuration information for your Identity Provider (IdP), or through Okta. You can find more information about SAML in the Security Access Markup Language article on Wikipedia, and in the article The Importance of RBAC and SAML for Security and Compliance from Mezmo.
- The metadata file for your IdP
- The sign-in URL for your IdP
- The X.509 certificate fields from your IdP
- Log in to the Mezmo Web App.
- Select your organization at the bottom of the left-hand navigation.
- Click Enterprise Dashboard.
- Click Access Management.
- Under Sign-In Policy, enable SAML Sign-in by moving the toggle switch to the On position.
- Under SAML Configuration, provide the metadata.xml file for your identity provider.
If you prefer to manually enter your SAML configuration information:
- Click manually configure.
- Enter the Identity provider sign-in URL.
- If you want to enable the option for SAML Single Logout (SLO), move the toggle switch to the On position.
- Select and upload the X.509 certificate for your identity provider.
- Click Save config.
Enterprise SAML Endpoint
The URL for the Enterprise SAML endpoint is auth/enterprise-saml-consume/(enterprise_id)
Updated 3 months ago